Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Flock

This will introduce you to most of my flock.
The two white ones are my Delawares; Daisy and Dot. (Dot has the darker spots around her neck)
The red ones are my Rhode Island Reds; Ruby and Red. (Ruby is the darker one)
The black and white speckled ones are my Barred Rocks; Betty and Babs (Betty is the darker one)
The black and white lacy pattern is my Silver Laced Wyanotte; Wanda
The large brown speckled hen is my Americauna; Cinnamon.
The small brown speckled hen is my little, or should I say Brennan's little Mille Fleur Bantam; Frizzee.
The big black rooster with the wild feathers on his head is Crazy Pat.
I do not think my Buff Orpington; Buffy, is in the picture.
Luna is not in the picture, she is my White Leghorn.
They have laid eggs all winter.

No comments: